What is Life-Skills Coaching?
Our Life-Skills Coaching program empowers our clients by increasing their confidence and implementing coaching on the basic skills needed in living up to their potential and preparing them to live independently. It is the aim of our life skill coaches to ensure that each individual use all of their potential to live the best life they can. Services are designed to help through implementing coaching on the basic skills needed in living up to their potential and preparing them to live independently.
How We Can Help
• Increased knowledge and awareness with Financial Management (opening bank accounts, saving money, buying groceries, etc.)
• Increased self-confidence (strength finding/ inner strength, motivation, assertiveness)
• Improved job preparation skills (resume writing, interview coaching, dressing appropriately, etc.)
• Improved social skills, Communication, positive conflict resolution with peers and adults
• Improved daily living skills (hygiene, meal planning and preparation, grocery shopping)
Funding Accepted for Service
Referrals can be made by calling (757) 998-2100 or by faxing a copy of the referral form to (757) 998-2101.